Thursday, August 4, 2011

Man time flies.......

So I thought that I could update this blog more often with the kids being in school. Man was I wrong! So many things have happened over this past year! I will try to tell a few of the major things that have happened.
Not alot has changed with MacKenzie she is still attending BYU and loving every minute of it. She continues to grow into a wonderful young adult. She is a resident hall advisor in the dorms and loves that too.
Austin graduated from High School! His plans are to work two jobs and save for a mission. He is working at a fast food chicken place called Zaxby's and working in the kitchen at The Woodlands of Furman where Troy works. So we don't get to see him very much.
MaKaila has grown a ton now taller than me (I know that doesn't say to much) she in going to attend the new Powdersville High School that will be opening this school year. The school will only have 9th and 10th grade. She has continued to do Marching Band at the new school. She plays in "The Pit" And continues to be my drama queen!
Ashlynne is now in Middle School!! She loves to sing and is in choir at school and at church. She is the only youth that sings at church but she doesn't care. She is also playing soccer still which she loves.
Mitchel where to start with him... he is still my third leg. His blue eyes and blonde hair get him thru alot. He stays busy all the time playing soccer too. He is at the age now where I don't want to coach anymore so he is still trying to decide if he wants to play. He loves space and anything to do with bugs and animals.
Aubrey finished her first year of school! Of course with flying colors(very boring in her words) she couldn't understand why they had to set crisscross applesauce on a colored square on the floor!! She just kept saying "Really Mom Really I Am NOT a Baby"
As for Troy he is loving working at The Woodlands of Furman. Is training again for another marathon this fall. And has done so well this year with the garden.
As for me I feel like a taxi driver a lot of the time. I was lost with having no kids at home the strangest feeling ever! I have gotten over that though! I do love the quiet but miss the kids when they are gone 20 years of having someone home has ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment